ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

image comparer desktop software

<< < (2/7) > >>

Contro:
VisiPics seems very good but I don't see the option to compare an image selected with any other similar in my pc.

Seems oriented to search images in specified folders with similar characteristics, but not only one. Now is working. And I have many terabytes.

Is not possible search to compare with a selected image ?

Best Regards
 :P

4wd:
I believe what you're asking for is a Reverse Image Search for your computer: select one, find all similar.

If so, you're probably out of luck.

Contro:
I believe what you're asking for is a Reverse Image Search for your computer: select one, find all similar.

If so, you're probably out of luck.
-4wd (June 18, 2013, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yesssss.
select one , find all similar

:-[

out of luck is kaputt ?¿?¿?¿
 :P

4wd:
out of luck is kaputt ?¿?¿?¿
 :P-Contro (June 18, 2013, 08:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

It's why people spend so many hours tagging photos in various DAMws - there's currently no easier way, (which seems crazy to me).

If you only want it for images with people in, then the facial recognition in Picasa is probably as good as it gets for free.

There is a library available that could do what you want but you'd need someone to port it to Windows and then create a program around it, Libpuzzle.

Contro:
I was looking around in the meanwhile and seems a pending matter developing at the present moment.

Best Regards
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version