ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 4.5 Beta - Request for testers

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
I'm uploading a beta here with just a few new options, but I'd appreciate any bug reports.

Screenshot Captor 4.5.0 beta:

* Setup version
* Portable zip
v4.5.0 - June 17, 2013

* [Feature] Post-capture dialog now has a field where you can specify an optional quick custom filename.
* [MinorFeature] New option to open windows explorer file browser to location of SaveAs image after a SaveAs.
* [MinorFeature] New option to not uniquify filenames when launching the SaveAs dialog.
* [MinorFeature] The file template field now has some suggestions in a drop down combo box.
* [BugFix] Minor UI fixes.
* [BugFix] Attempting to fix brief appearance of Screenshot Captor taskbar button at windows startup.
So the main thing to check is that the post-capture dialog now let's you overide the custom filename, and also (and I recognize this is more of a pain to test) I'm trying to fix a bug where on windows startup, Screenshot Captor would display a phantom taskbar button.

TaoPhoenix:

Well, I was all the way back on version 3.4 so I took this chance to upgrade! It seemed to install just fine for me, so that's my limited testing report! : )

4wd:
You need .zip on the end of your portable URL.

Portable

mouser:
You need .zip on the end of your portable URL.
--- End quote ---
thx, fixed link.

lanux128:
this might be out of the scope for this beta but just want to inform you that the list view is not working in 4.0.3. selecting list view changes to detail view, had to reverted to an earlier version as a temporary work-around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version