ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (175/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Milestone attained: Kyrathaba Rising received its 10th 5-star review today, 10/31/13. It was spooktacular: link

kyrathaba:
Anyone who's willing, I'd like your +1 click here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KyrAthaba/posts/Ek5sgLwRDZQ

Deozaan:
I just got around to reading Kyrathaba Rising and noticed several typographical errors throughout the book. But maybe I'm reading from an old copy (eBook) and they have already been fixed?

4wd:
No matter how hard Perry and I tried, he always managed to sneak a few in.  :P

There's still a few in the final copy AFAIK.

But more to the point ... where's volume two?

kyrathaba:
If you happen to remember any of the typos, or have jotted them down, lemme know. I'll correct and upload the corrected ebook.

As for the sequel, it'll come. Right now, I'm waiting to get back to work after 10 months on leave. I need to do that, and get back in the groove of things, and get my finances a bit tidied, and then I think I'll be able to concentrate on the sequel. Also, once I start getting my regular pay again, I'm going to use some of the money I'm making proofreading to have a proofreader friend scour Kyrathaba Rising.

Speaking of my own proofreading efforts, I've made $546 in ten weeks proofreading others' works. It's so easy to spot their errors. If only my own would leap out at me :) Check out the testimonials of satisfied customers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version