ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (170/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Your Smashwords account probably has adult-filtering enabled by default. You can turn it off.

tomos:
Sorry for the problems, tomos.
-kyrathaba (September 24, 2013, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just wanted to be sure that other's could find it, thanks!

kyrathaba:
I just wanted to be sure that other's could find it, thanks!
--- End quote ---

Much appreciated :)

kyrathaba:
I've had a couple of really nice customer testimonials for my proofreading service. Wanted to share them:

“Thanks William. I finished updating the manuscript with all your changes. You are a life saver!  I will definitely spread the word. So many of my author colleagues are struggling with their proofing. You did a great job, and thanks… William went above and beyond what I expected. Not only was he detailed and thorough, he  finished three days before the deadline.  I highly recommend his services to other indie authors. Affordable, reliable, thorough and on schedule–it’s a no-brainer.”  –  Anne-Rae Vasquez, author of Doubt, Among Us Trilogy
--- End quote ---

“William is an excellent proofreader, and found 42 errors my editor missed in Knightfall, and over 100 in Darkest Before Dawn. Well worth a look!” — Robert Jackson-Lawrence, author.
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
That's really cool. You get to see new and upcoming stuff, and get paid for it, and do a good job to boot!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version