ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (157/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Yeah, the narrator is going to have to choose a voice for each main character that is distinctive enough to audibly differentiate characters as they speak. Should be interesting. I've heard some men who do great voices for both men and women. This won't be like "They Live", where there is a multi-cast. It'll just be one narrator who'll have to be pretty talented and versatile.

kyrathaba:
Absolutely terrific review of Kyrathaba Rising by our own 40hz. Read it here. Thanks SO much, 40hz!

To date, the novel has garnered three 5-star and five 4-star reviews!

kyrathaba:
MY GOODNESS!

Got my first audio audition and the guy is GOOD, really good. I'm attaching the mp3 for ppl to download and listen to.  As mouser suggested, it may be fun to choose a narrator from several applicants who I know will apply for this. For now, this first download is by Aaron (Aaron, feel free to share your last name if you decide to join up and post).

mouser:
Listened to the audio.  That was *VERY* *VERY* good -- shockingly good.

I listen to a LOT of audio books, and I was not expecting anything nearly so professional sounding.

If he can do a few different character voices, I'd say you can call of the search for a narrator right now.

kyrathaba:
Invited Aaron to join us and follow along on this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version