ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (155/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Ok, thanks for helping me test. You get those copies for a penny  :P

The cheapest it's available anywhere else is currently Amazon which, although I set the price at $3.99, is selling it for $0.99. So I'm going to -- for the time being at least -- set it at $0.90 on my blog.

kyrathaba:
Cool thing is, if someone buys at $0.90 from my blog, I still get more than I'd get if they paid $0.99 to Amazon.

mouser:
Cool thing is, if someone buys at $0.90 from my blog, I still get more than I'd get if they paid $0.99 to Amazon.
--- End quote ---

but then again, a purchase from your blog won't ever lead to an amazon review, or amazon.com stats, which might help you sell more, etc.  might be a double-edged sword.

kyrathaba:
True, but most people will continue to buy through Amazon, oblivious on my blog's existence, much less of my PayPal button linking to my ebook. I'm confident I'll continue to have a flow of downloads enough through Amazon to generate reviews. Same thing for Smashwords.

kyrathaba:
Also, if someone purchases from my blog PayPal button, they can still review it later on Amazon, as long as they've made purchases there before. This is not the case on Smashwords, however, where you must have downloaded from them to review the book there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version