ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (144/186) > >>

wraith808:
Hmmm... It does appear to be something with your installation- I took your code and pasted it on my blog:

http://thinkshui.net/2013/08/04/testing-crayon-plugin/

I used the crayon plugin window to paste the code into with the default options if that helps.

kyrathaba:
Thanks for the test. I notice even in your test, the closing braces aren't indented correctly. I wound up just linking to two separate listings of the code snippet.

wraith808:
Thanks for the test. I notice even in your test, the closing braces aren't indented correctly. I wound up just linking to two separate listings of the code snippet.
-kyrathaba (August 04, 2013, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah... it just highlights... not indents.  You have to do the indents yourself, although I think there are settings for that.  For example:

--- Code: C# ---using System;using System.Runtime.InteropServices;using System.Windows.Forms; namespace MoveFormWithoutTitlebar {public partial class Form1 : Form { public const int WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN = 0xA1;public const int HT_CAPTION = 0x2; [DllImportAttribute("user32.dll")]public static extern int SendMessage(IntPtr hWnd,int Msg, int wParam, int lParam); [DllImportAttribute("user32.dll")]public static extern bool ReleaseCapture(); public Form1() {InitializeComponent();} private void Form1_MouseDown(object sender, MouseEventArgs e) {if (e.Button == MouseButtons.Left) {ReleaseCapture();SendMessage(Handle, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HT_CAPTION, 0);}}}}
The DC code highlighter uses GeSHi also, so it doesn't indent either.

kyrathaba:
WooHoo, I'm a featured author on eBookOnFire, and will do a phone interview that will be aired on streaming radio:

wraith808:
That's cool!  Congrats!

And keep posting updates... you continue to give me motivation :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version