ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (142/186) > >>

wraith808:
I don't see a closing tag... I'm assuming you have one, but just wanted to be sure...

4wd:
I know you've been busy with the website and all but did you get to look at the few comments Perry and I put against the last GDocs version?

I'm thinking, just in case you wanted to amend anything before it got set in stone, (or on paper as it were)  :)

kyrathaba:
@4wd: Yep, spent a bout 90 minutes looking at the docs: I downloaded them a few days ago.

@wraith: closing tag is there, but won't show within DC quote blocks. It's the closing "pre": left angle bracket,  slash, "pre", right angle bracket.

Perry Mowbray:
Just loaded it up on my hand-me-down Nook. (EPub looks fantastic - love the cover!)
--- End quote ---

Perry is amazing isn't he? He's also the reason paperbacks are now available. I couldn't wrap my head around the CreateSpace exacting specifications for front/spine/back graphic.
-kyrathaba (August 03, 2013, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

So it's working now? I've still got my breath held ;)

wraith808:
@wraith: closing tag is there, but won't show within DC quote blocks. It's the closing "pre": left angle bracket,  slash, "pre", right angle bracket.
-kyrathaba (August 03, 2013, 11:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

So I guess the next question is... which WP Plugin for Geshi do you have installed?  There are several...

A good list: http://www.wpsquare.com/syntax-highlighter-wordpress-plugins/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version