ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (140/186) > >>

40hz:
Ok. I opened up a Smashwords account and bought me a copy!

Just loaded it up on my hand-me-down Nook. (EPub looks fantastic - love the cover!) Looking forward to spending some quality time with this.

And just think, when K-Man moves into the sci-fi big leagues someday, we can all say "Hey! I know that guy...we used to rap about books over at this place called Donation Coder..."
 :Thmbsup:

rgdot:
Ok. I opened up a Smashwords account and bought me a copy!

Just loaded it up on my hand-me-down Nook. (EPub looks fantastic - love the cover!) Looking forward to spending some quality time with this.

And just think, when K-Man moves into the sci-fi big leagues someday, we can all say "Hey! I know that guy...we used to rap about books over at this place called Donation Coder..."
 :Thmbsup:
-40hz (August 03, 2013, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

We need autographed hard copies before that happens :D

kyrathaba:
I've ordered 3 paperbacks to autograph and sell to some local friends.

Why don't we compile a list of ppl here on DC that want an autographed copy, and I'll make a bigger order, autograph them all, and then ship. They'll be $10.80 apiece, plus shipping/handling cost.

40hz, thanks for the purchase. So appreciated! I also sold a copy on Amazon last night.

kyrathaba:
Just loaded it up on my hand-me-down Nook. (EPub looks fantastic - love the cover!)
--- End quote ---

Perry is amazing isn't he? He's also the reason paperbacks are now available. I couldn't wrap my head around the CreateSpace exacting specifications for front/spine/back graphic.

kyrathaba:
Be alerted, 40hz, it ends on a cliffhanger. A couple of reviewers have griped about that, but they also both said they HAVE to buy volume 2, to find out what happens (see my plan?) I'd appreciate your review on Goodreads and Amazon when you've read the book :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version