ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (137/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
^ That was a great movie! I saw it only a couple months ago, on Netflix.

kyrathaba:
wraith, I've reestablished my Blogger blog to point to the new Wordpress blog: kyrathasoft.blogspot.com

wraith808:
wraith, I've reestablished my Blogger blog to point to the new Wordpress blog: kyrathasoft.blogspot.com
-kyrathaba (August 03, 2013, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

It can only help :)  You might want to update your about me also... any little bit of promotion helps, and some people actually look at those profiles when you post elsewhere :)

kyrathaba:
My "About Me" page is up to date. It's had 30 viewers. Sold my first copy of Kyrathaba Rising on Amazon today. CreateSpace should soon push 5"x8" paperback version to Amazon as an option in addition to the ebook format. I've already ordered 3 paperback copies. One gal I work with wants an autographed copy. If any of you want an autographed copy, it's $10.80 plus shipping/handling to mail it to you. Otherwise, it'll be available at $10.80 on Amazon. At that price-point, I make $1.00 royalty per sale.

wraith808:
The about me that I saw on your blog didn't seem to contain any mention of your burgeoning authorship, nor links to your site, so I didn't think it was up to date.
* wraith808 shrugs
Also, many of your links posted on your G+ stream now go to 404s.  You might want to update or delete those. :)

But that's cool about the purchasers, and the hard copy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version