ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (130/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Good idea.

kyrathaba:
How's it look now, 4wd? The contact slide-out form is at the very top-right, where it won't block written content.

kyrathaba:
Again, stunned at the frequency of ppl joining the blog; up for 72 hours and 27 members already? Where are these ppl coming from? Most of them have outlook.com email addresses...

wraith808:
Again, stunned at the frequency of ppl joining the blog; up for 72 hours and 27 members already? Where are these ppl coming from? Most of them have outlook.com email addresses...
-kyrathaba (July 31, 2013, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Could be the reason you have Akisimet, unfortunately. :(  I have pages of members, but the only ones that I know are you, Ath, and one other person. :(

kyrathaba:
I mean, that's fine -- great, even, I suppose. Bloggers need subscribers, right? I'm just surprised at how quickly -- that's averaging 9 new members per day. I emailed Perry to see if he could help me on another issue. I have a few people wanting signed printed copies of my book. I spent two frustrating hours on CreateSpace the other night. Everything was fine but I could not get the cover image for the jacket to suit them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version