ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (127/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Took the Blogger blog down this afternoon. Culled its content and put what I wanted to keep on williambryanmiller.com, as well as some new material.

kyrathaba:
Kyrathaba Rising has made its way to the Kobo bookstore.

wraith808:
Took the Blogger blog down this afternoon. Culled its content and put what I wanted to keep on williambryanmiller.com, as well as some new material.
-kyrathaba (July 29, 2013, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

You might have wanted to (want to?  Don't know if you can start it up) keep it up for a while to point to the new location.  As a redirect for people who came there (Like 40 :))

kyrathaba:
I only had two members, and they were wife and father, who never looked at the blog :(  Shouldn't inconvenience anyone.

Re: >> Nice work with the site, @wraith: thanks!

wraith808:
I only had two members, and they were wife and father, who never looked at the blog :(  Shouldn't inconvenience anyone.

Re: >> Nice work with the site, @wraith: thanks!
-kyrathaba (July 29, 2013, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just because you only had two members doesn't mean you only had two visitors.  Never underestimate the power of previous visits to a site.  I'd think even a visit was worth more than maintaining a one page free blog ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version