ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (48/186) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I found the couple or so days of not having updates let me put it aside and then start looking at it afresh....onto chapter 3 later :)

I'm going to end up knowing this book better than my all time favourite: The Stainless Steel Ratw
-4wd (June 25, 2013, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree... it's amazing how you get caught up in the flow and get carried over, sometimes missing things. I even get amazed at the different things I picked up going back and reading it aloud to Sandi.

kyrathaba:
I even get amazed at the different things I picked up going back and reading it aloud to Sandi.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's trick I've read about several places: reading aloud. When we read silently our mind tends to fill in missing words, but not so much when we read aloud.

4wd:
The 'go under' feels redundant coupled with immersion but it's a 50/50 thing, maybe:
--- End quote ---

Corrected to:

once we go undergo immersion,
-kyrathaba (June 25, 2013, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it should be: once we undergo immersion,

I even get amazed at the different things I picked up going back and reading it aloud to Sandi.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's trick I've read about several places: reading aloud. When we read silently our mind tends to fill in missing words, but not so much when we read aloud.-kyrathaba (June 25, 2013, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's the difference between flying over the potholes compared to hitting every single one  :P

kyrathaba:
^ My correction had an error in it :)

kyrathaba:
Will appear as "once we undergo immersion" when I upload next .zip containing Ch. 16.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version