ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (47/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Chapter 13 combing completed.

kyrathaba:
Chapter 14 combing completed.

kyrathaba:
Chapter 15 combing completed. Preparing uploads...

kyrathaba:
Okaaaaayyyyy... I'm done with my halfway-point full read-through. I've uploaded the manuscript in the OP, and it's available as online HTML.

Now I'm ready to start working on Chapter 16. What would you like to see resolved in Chapter 16, just out of curiosity? (not promising I'll do it): what from the most recent chapters is most gripping you? Has most piqued your interest? I have several ideas for the next few chapters, but would love any reader ideas.

Perry Mowbray:
Again, let me stress how incredibly helpful your beta-reading has been! Literally scores of problems found and fixed. No wonder so many self-publishers flop. I can't understand how anyone could bypass betareading/proofing.
-kyrathaba (June 25, 2013, 07:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can't remember where or when I heard it, but I'm pretty sure it was an author on the radio quoting another author, who said "The only difference between a good book and a great book is the number of times it gets rewritten."  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version