ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (44/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Greetings, Exodore. Everyone, meet Exodore, one of my best friends, and a former college roommate and AD&D gaming partner. Please welcome him to the site!

Exodore, I'm currently reviewing/editing the existing manuscript, which consists of a Prologue and fifteen chapters.

Everyone who's following this thread, I just got out of evening VBS and have finished editing Chapter 6. Now on to Chapter 7. Soon, I will add Chapter 16 and upload with an announcement.

Exodore, I hope you'll frequent the site. There are a lot of great programmers here. The whole community is excellent. I've been a member since '07.

kyrathaba:
Bookmark this thread, Exodore. Here's the link: kyrathaba's novel

kyrathaba:
Finished with Chapter 7 review. Looking at Chapter 8.

Perry Mowbray:
I joined the forum just to tell you how much I've been enjoying the book.  I was going to offer to do a little proof reading, but it appears that you have some expert help in that area.
-Exodore (June 24, 2013, 08:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome Exe!

I think we've all been enjoying the book (and we'd be thankful if you didn't distract K too much so he can get back to writing ;) )

The more proofers the better: it's amazing what you miss (or waht your biarn fllis in for you wiouhtt you aalutcly noiticng)... and I still am a pert (not an expert), thanks :)

kyrathaba:
Finished reviewing Chapter 8. Now working on Chapter 9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version