ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (4/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
I really like Jutoh. It was $39.95. So far, I've not regretted it.

In the original post, I've uploaded epub and mobi versions of the eBook with the addition of Chapter 5, and correction of errors noted by 40hz and Perry Mowbray.

Perry Mowbray:
In the original post, I've uploaded epub and mobi versions of the eBook with the addition of Chapter 5
-kyrathaba (June 14, 2013, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool... it was depressing to see Chapter 5 totally blank ;)

kyrathaba:
^ Yeah, I'll try not to insert new Chapter headings from now on, unless the whole chapter is ready to be added.

Discounting front-matter and back-matter, the heart of the story (Prologue to end of Ch. 5) is now 18,507 words.

4wd:
Chapter 2: “So, we get our equipment in their, set it all up, and once Sethra has managed to isolate a significant fraction of the compound’s matrix computing power and storage, we plug-in. Sethra makes doubly sure that what he’s done cannot be traced.”

their -> there

Still plodding on  :)

... and correction of errors noted by 40hz and Perry Mowbray.-kyrathaba (June 14, 2013, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's depressing to think I've been lurking around here longer than 40hz and despite having a nick one character shorter that people still get us mixed up....

I'm kidding :P

wraith808:
It's depressing to think I've been lurking around here longer than 40hz and despite having a nick one character shorter that people still get us mixed up....
-4wd (June 14, 2013, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I always think of yours as referring to vehicles (4WD ... even if it's not) and 40hz as referring to music (and I know it does :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version