ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (168/186) > >>

oblivion:
No,you have a recent copy. When I get home I will send you the very most recent file, just to be sure...
-kyrathaba (September 09, 2013, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really must write more clearly. :)

The copy I'm reading and found a couple of misplaced apostrophes in is the one Amazon delivered to my Kindle. The copy YOU sent me either doesn't respond well to me searching for "it's" or has already been corrected.

kyrathaba:
Ah, I see. I will PM you a coupon code to download the very most recent revision from Smashwords for free, just in case I have made any corrections since you obtained a copy.

kyrathaba:
If you want the ODT or DOC (if those would more easily be searchable), just email me at kyrathasoft at gmail dot com.

kyrathaba:
Fourth author interview: http://williambryanmiller.com/?p=574

Coming up on two months since publication of my book. Here's a summary of profits:

TOTAL CUMULATIVE PROFIT:
- Amazon:                      $15.40
- S-words:                       $22.53
- Scribd:                     $00.54
- pbacks [1st shipment] 3 bks      $13.91
- pbacks [2nd shipment] 15 bks      $63.41
- pbacks [3rd shipment] 6 bks      $01.48
- pbacks [4th shipment] 8 bks      $29.76
                           ______
                           $147.03

TOTAL CUMULATIVE EXPENSES:

- 3 2-packs of 6"x9" bubble envelopes:   $6.82 debt
- 2 2-pack bubble mailers:      $4.55 debt (8/22/13)
- 1 2-pack bubble mailers:      $2.27 debt (9/09/13)
                        _______
                        $13.64
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NET PROFIT MINUS NET EXPENSES:    $133.39

kyrathaba:
For the next 72 hours, Kyrathaba Rising is a free download using coupon code CK42D at checkout on Smashwords.com; I request your review of the novel on Amazon, Smashwords and Goodreads. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version