ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (82/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Thanks to Perry and 4wd for the donation of their time, energy, and talent! I've incorporated our revisions into the manuscript. Perry's sending me a FANTASTIC cover image, which I'll add, and then we'll send him an epub and see his impression. It's gonna look awesome!

wraith808:
Other proofreaders always welcome... just let us know
-Perry Mowbray (July 05, 2013, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I find that when I read while writing in the early stages, it tends to affect what I write... perhaps once I get mine going I will join in! :)

kyrathaba:
^ Sounds good wraith. And if you don't get aboard this go round, you can help with Book II :)

Report to beta-/proof-readers:

More refinement by me after implementing revisions we jointly made using GoogleDocs this morning (my time, anyway: I think it was after midnight where Perry lives).

Perry and 4wd, I've PMed you the download link to a zip archive containing both an EPUB and a MOBI version of the manuscript, to date.

Ch. 20: 3,577 words
Ch. 21: 3,206 words
Ch. 22: 2,710 words

Front Matter: 263 words
Back Matter: 702 words
Main body of book:  60,865 words (novel is 76.1% completed)

kyrathaba:
Guys, I worked on the Google Doc, Prologue and Chapter 1. Quite a bit of modding. Lots of comments.

kyrathaba:
Perry, 4wd and I have worked on Prologue this morning. I think I've got it like I want it. He's downloading it to his phone to scrutinize. It's ready for your scrutiny as well. If it passes muster, we'll consider it locked-in, and I won't tweak it anymore before publishing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version