ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (31/186) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Sandi's really enjoying this BTW :)

Chapter 3:
Page 12.2 "Byron’s robot crawler had installed all over the compound, in miles and miles of wiring within conduit pipes" Metric... you are worried about imperial?

Page 12.3 " Nobody had died in A-3 in the years they’d all been sequestered here, except through illness. Until now." I think needs review...

Page 12.14 "that meant Eddie had to be very careful of what he said" Missing 'of'?

Page 12.15 Eddie says "I’m sure he’s working double-time to parse out the actual sequence of events" would a medical man say 'parse'? Maybe triage, or even sort??

Page 12.42 "can give a burst up to 1.8 seconds in duration that will cut a hole through up to twelve inches of steel or nine of ceramal alloy." Metric... 300mm and 229mm

kyrathaba:
Hey Perry, let me know if you're ok with Pierre Maybrow as the steward's name.

@4wd: I'll implement your finds this morning.

Found a couple of small thing in Ch 13 that need attention.

kyrathaba:
Someone asked about whether there'd be pictures in the novel. If some talented artist wants to contribute b&w sketches that look good @ small res (100 x 100 or close to it), I'm game!

kyrathaba:
4wd: your suggested corrections have now been implemented, and will appear in the next upload, probably when I finish Ch. 14.

Thanks!

Perry Mowbray:
Hey Perry, let me know if you're ok with Pierre Maybrow as the steward's name.

-kyrathaba (June 21, 2013, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not Warmboy? If it has to be...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version