ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Twitter Plugin

(1/1)

siouxdax:
I had it once so I could post tweet directly from FARR, but the plugin is now missing. Where can I download it and also get instruction on getting things running?

Edit: I've found it but I must have done something wrong, as when I type "tw This is an update!" and hit enter, it doesn't show up on Twitter at all! This used to work! Any help is greatly appreciated!

ewemoa:
I'm not familiar with this, but is it possible you are referring to the following?

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14849.0

app103:
I've found it but I must have done something wrong, as when I type "tw This is an update!" and hit enter, it doesn't show up on Twitter at all! This used to work! Any help is greatly appreciated!
-siouxdax (June 13, 2013, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Twitter recently shut down their old v1 API, which this plugin used. That's why it wont work.

siouxdax:
Twitter recently shut down their old v1 API, which this plugin used. That's why it wont work.
-app103 (June 15, 2013, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah-ha! And now we know. That's a shame. I hope something comes along so we can use FARR to tweet. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version