ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Messed Up in Miami

<< < (2/5) > >>

eleman:
Sorry about the troubles. I hope you'll get back on your feet soon.

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the replies and donations.  It's not all bad. Some of the most beautiful women ever walking down the street wearing clothing that should generate an arrest.  :)  It was going pretty well until the wallet hijack. I think what I may have to do is see if the cards can be sent to general delivery. I'm not sure if they'll do that.  Thank God for some of the clerks in 7/11.  I've been buying stuff with the card there for 4 monts and they have been letting me buy food using the numbers(even though technically you're supposed to have the card even when manually entering.)  Good thing I printed the card number out.

I hope to get the cards replaced in the next couple of days.

Thanks again for all the good wishes.  (Even though I have an hour on I feel like I'm typing in panic mode. It will take me a while to acclimate.)  :)

MilesAhead:
Or find a DC friend in Miami, and have the stuff sent over there.
-Ath (June 10, 2013, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dude, if I lived in Miami, you'd totally have a roof over your head to recover at.  That said, I don't, but I'm praying PLEASE some DC'er in Florida lend a hand, hm?
-Edvard (June 10, 2013, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

May I interest you in some fairly dry swamp land?  heh heh
What's amazing to me is the number of people who could "go home" if they wanted to. But many are getting disability and with no rent to pay they can party quite well.  Me, I'd rather get back to programming.

MilesAhead:
Yikes!

Good luck Miles!

I've been OD'ing on Dr. Who and other SciFi lately, and I'm giggling about a mental image of using your prior software to fix your life!

"Hit control F10 and a special version of BBSS recreates your wallet!"
 :D
-TaoPhoenix (June 10, 2013, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where's them 3D Printers when you need 'em. :)

pilgrim:
Take care and best wishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version