ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for a launcher

<< < (3/4) > >>

Tinman57:
@Tinman - regarding SlickRun -  it does look like it lives up to the name. But is it still being actively developed? It's 32-bit AFAICT and the last update was released on June 28, 2009.

UPDATE: Oh wait...this guy has it running under Windows 8 so maybe it doesn’t matter....
-40hz (June 05, 2013, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's still actively supported.  The beta version (4.1.4.0 BETA) was released 18 Apr 2011, but I'm using version 4.1.3.0 and don't have any problems with it.  Even the version prior I didn't have any problems with, just some updates they did to the newer version.

mouser:
I will be adding indexing option to FARR.

Josh:
I will be adding indexing option to FARR.
-mouser (June 07, 2013, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Paint me "tickled pink"! Any ideas on a timeline :)

On a side note, the everything plugin from FARR is awesome and has the source code available :)

mouser:
Any ideas on a timeline
--- End quote ---

I would have thought that would be obvious. As soon as you switch away from FARR to another tool.

Josh:
Any ideas on a timeline
--- End quote ---

I would have thought that would be obvious. As soon as you switch away from FARR to another tool.
-mouser (June 07, 2013, 03:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

And there I was trying to be nice. Oh well, I guess nice guys finish last. Back to troll mode >-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version