ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Magnetic North Pole migration seems to be accelerating.

<< < (3/5) > >>

40hz:
It's all because of Obamacare. Just like it's the cause of everything else - according to some people. :P ;D
-40hz (June 04, 2013, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
oh yea, the singer of the band I'm in...whenever she gets angry, she says "f---ing Obama."  :P
-superboyac (June 04, 2013, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

My sister too - although she really can't say why. At which point I usually rip her a second orifice...

Not that I'm a fan of this particular president. But it drives me nuts when people cop an attitude about something - or ape somebody else's opinion - and they've got absolutely nothing to back it up with.

I can't stand lazy thinkers. Even if this one is my own sister whom I (mostly) love dearly. ;D ;)

superboyac:
But it drives me nuts when people cop an attitude about something - or ape somebody else's opinion - and they've got absolutely nothing to back it up with.
-40hz (June 04, 2013, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
(er...perhaps I'm pessimistic, but wouldn't that be like 90% of the people you know?)  :'(

wraith808:
Not that I'm a fan of this particular president. But it drives me nuts when people cop an attitude about something - or ape somebody else's opinion - and they've got absolutely nothing to back it up with.
-40hz (June 04, 2013, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Eh... he's no better or worse than any of them in modern times, truthfully.  It's the environment that they exist in rather than the President from my observations...

IainB:
Two words: Mayan ruddy Calender.

Tinman57:

If the earth flipped polarity, wouldn't that make electrical motors run backwards?   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version