ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Personalyzed directory tree listing

<< < (5/6) > >>

Contro:

One handicap with KDP is that create a pdf ready to print in paper. But I have very long paths that is not possible to show in a single line....

-Contro (May 31, 2013, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Naw Contro, I always save the results to a text file, so maybe it's down to a setting in the program. I never saw it cut off a directory in the text file.

Maybe we can do an experiment together or something.
-TaoPhoenix (May 31, 2013, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

i am ready to begin just now.
I begin to investigate.
 :-*

Contro:
Directory Opus Pro 10.5.1.0 (4848) x64
OS 6.1 (B:7601 P:2 T:1) SP 1.0 "Service Pack 1"
--- End quote ---

and
Your version is current
--- End quote ---
-tomos (May 31, 2013, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

A screenshot

Contro:
 :o

I have windows 7
do you have windows 8 or something ?
 :-[

Contro:
OS 6.1 ?
Seems Apple.
Nice indeed.
I have windows.
 :Thmbsup:

4wd:
OS 6.1 ?
Seems Apple.
Nice indeed.
I have windows.
 :Thmbsup:
-Contro (May 31, 2013, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's the Windows version number:

Windows 7                      6.1
Windows Server 2008 R2   6.1
Windows Server 2008       6.0
Windows Vista                6.0
Windows Server 2003 R2  5.2
Windows Server 2003       5.2
Windows XP                    5.1
Windows 2000                 5.0

Don't know where you got it from but the version of DOpus you downloaded is not the latest:

Addendum: Anyway, I got bored and decided to see if it could be done in DOS......and it can with a little help from Shortcut :)

--- Code: Text ---@echo offrem RecList.cmdrem Run it from directory you want to list, lists recursivelyrem output is: Name <TAB> Full Path/Targetremrem eg. RecList.cmd >output.txtremrem Requires Shortcut.exe from http://www.optimumx.com somewhere inrem your path, eg. C:\Windows\System32 rem That's a real TAB character at the end of that lineset TAB=     rem List all the non shortcuts first as: Name<TAB>Full Pathfor /f "tokens=* usebackq" %%m in (`dir /s /b /a-d ^| findstr /v /i "\.lnk$"`) do echo %%~nxm%TAB%%%m rem List all the shortcuts as: Name<TAB>Targetfor /r %%a in (*.lnk) do (    set "name=%%~nxa"    set "fpath=%%a"rem Line below extracts Target path from output of shortcut.exe and outputs name and target    for /f "tokens=2 usebackq delims==" %%b in (`shortcut.exe "/f:%fpath%" /a:q ^| find /i "targetpathexpanded"`) do (echo %name%%TAB%%%b))
Output will look like:

--- Code: Text ---testdisk_win.exe    U:\test\testdisk-6.14-WIP\testdisk_win.exeTHANKS    U:\test\testdisk-6.14-WIP\THANKSVERSION    U:\test\testdisk-6.14-WIP\VERSIONzlib1.dll    U:\test\testdisk-6.14-WIP\zlib1.dllPermissions - Shortcut.lnk    D:\Downloads\Permissions.au3
The last line is a shortcut with its target.

Anyway, an exercise in silliness.  ;D

NOTE: I won't be feature-fying it - the source is included.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version