ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: Simple app to show/hide desktop icons with a single click as in Fences

<< < (4/5) > >>

nelsonpole:
John's Background switcher.

There might be more but I am not sure except that my system runs on an SSD that is drive-C but the desktop is on the old HD which is drive-E

c.gingerich:
Well, this is my last try. I attached another test app (see below) that will only work on Windows 8. This will hide the icons for 5 seconds then show again, please give it a try, if this doesn't work I don't know what else to try.

If it does work I'll make a special version out of this for you.

nelsonpole:
I appreciate all the work that you are doing, but I got run time error 14 at line 30.

c.gingerich:
Ok, well that at least is something I can work with. Now I am determined to get it to work! :-) Attached is an app called Window Spy, it gets info about windows open on the system. Unzip it somewhere and run the EXE. Click on the Spy button and then click on your desktop. You should see something like the image below. Can you take a screen shot of that and post it or email it to me? [starpunch.net AT gmail.com]

Idea: Simple app to show/hide desktop icons with a single click as in Fences

Oops forgot to attached the app.... but you contacted me via email so it's all good. :-)

c.gingerich:
Can anyone else test Hide Desktop Icons? I would like to know if others are having the same issue.

http://starpunch.blogspot.com/2013/05/hide-desktop-icons.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version