ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

EU president and IT staff don't understand democracy maths truth.

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
I don't trust the story at all.

Stoic Joker:
...A few hundred Emails about this new law is good/bad legislation OTOH is (the) people trying to tell you something.
-Stoic Joker (May 23, 2013, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but the point would seem to be that their views  apparently are (or would be) irrelevant in an undemocratically appointed governmental structure.-IainB (May 24, 2013, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but this is still their own fault ... Once they dropped the shoot people for asking policy it kicked the door wide open for this kind of shit. Commoners thinking they posses the intelligence to run their own lives...perish the thought!

:D

tomos:
-Curt (May 24, 2013, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont see any reason *not* to trust it (but I didnt follow any of the links...)
I would have thought it not that suprising by EU standards :-\ although usually they're more bogged down with practical things like whether to ban open containers of olive oil on your restaurant/cafe tables.

Tinman57:
-Curt (May 24, 2013, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont see any reason *not* to trust it (but I didnt follow any of the links...)
I would have thought it not that suprising by EU standards :-\ although usually they're more bogged down with practical things like whether to ban open containers of olive oil on your restaurant/cafe tables. -tomos (May 24, 2013, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

In the U.S. they leave things like banning large sodas in the hands of the local government.  It saves them from the embarrassment when everyone throws up the BS flag.... ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version