ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Buys A Quantum Computer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tinman57:
  I don't even pretend to understand quantum mechanics.  I would be afraid that if I used a quantum computer I would wind up in a chaotic state on another planet.....

For all the geniuses of quantum theory, past and present, my hat's off to you all.  I'm totally amazed at your understanding of such things to the point that I wonder if you even came from this planet.   8)

pilgrim:
For all the geniuses of quantum theory, past and present, my hat's off to you all.  I'm totally amazed at your understanding of such things to the point that I wonder if you even came from this planet.   8)-Tinman57 (May 25, 2013, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Na nu Na Nu."

That reminds me I must phone home.

EDIT:
P.S. As my Dad used to say "Keep your hat on they're shooting the old 'uns".  :D

40hz:
Hmm...imagine what could happen (if it works) the next time some nation in the EU goes after Google for "yet something else." ;D

:P

x16wda:
@40 - I know there's a link to this somewhere else on this site, I fell down that rabbit hole last time I saw it! :D

pilgrim:
40hz,

That's the first time I've heard that and I have now doubled my music collection.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version