ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The DonationCoder.com 30-Day Healthy Eating and Exercise Challenge!

<< < (9/18) > >>

tomos:
+1 to walking being very good - great for the breathing and metabalism, and the general mood too.

Still not eating enough veg. nor salad myself (that was my plan). Otherwise fairly healthy food-wise.
Was bouldering last week, that was good fun - was a bit achy afterwards but not too bad. Doing physical work this week, so left the exercise out :p
I tend to avoid exercise where you really gotta use those lungs - swimming (local outdoor pool still bloody freezing); jogging I never got into; could get into cycling again.
Will see :)

edit/ when I say bouldering - I wasnt doing any overhanging rocks type of thing - just 'easy' routes straight up...

app103:
Just a little FYI: National Candy Month begins today, in the US.  ;D

wraith808:
^ Bad, bad, woman.  ;D

app103:
^ Bad, bad, woman.  ;D
-wraith808 (June 01, 2013, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also found out, after I made that post, that it's also National Fruit and Vegetable Month.  :D

barney:
Also found out, after I made that post, that it's also National Fruit and Vegetable Month.  :D
-app103 (June 02, 2013, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now there's a combo:  fruit, vegetables, and candy  ;).  Sounds the ideal non-diet  :P.  Wonder whether the meal would be a stew, a salad, ...  :-\?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version