ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The DonationCoder.com 30-Day Healthy Eating and Exercise Challenge!

<< < (7/18) > >>

allen:
You natural moderation folks puzzle me so... :huh:
-Edvard (May 26, 2013, 08:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Natural moderation is a calculated effort to avoid having to ever say I'm a former drinker  :P

soulwanderer:
I'm in (I did not see the thread before...), but because I began with this 3 weeks ago, this is a great way of motivating myself...

Edvard:
Ok, so it's been almost a week, and I've managed to get in a few static exercises every other day (sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, and not that many, either :( ), but today I played tennis (barely) with my son for about 30-40 minutes.  Planning on going out again tomorrow if the weather's nice and kick a soccer ball between us at the local school field.  Maybe even take a jog around the running path.  
I kinda cheated on the sweets as we finished a box of ice cream between us in about 4 days (surprised it lasted that long...).  My wife has been eating/cooking healthy since complications from gall bladder surgery, so I'm not eating junk for meals.  
How's everybody else doing?

mouser:
I've been on the treadmill 30 minutes a day since the start, and eating well in general.

Unfortunately i was probably eating a candy-bar's worth of chocolate each night for the first few days as i polished off my supply of delicious Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips.  But that's gone now and i'm on track.

So i'd say i'm doing well so far.  :up:

soulwanderer:
Congrats for the good work!

On my side it is difficult to exercise (interesting times ahead), so not using the lift, parking further from the office, and giving a walk is all I can do...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version