ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The DonationCoder.com 30-Day Healthy Eating and Exercise Challenge!

<< < (5/18) > >>

wraith808:
At 48 I still have a 32" waist ... Which is entirely a genetic accident as I've never been "athletic"..
-Stoic Joker (May 24, 2013, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

allen:
I think "no" junk food is a silly stipulation, why not take a more general healthy eating... count calorie input/output and balance it that way. That's my plan with MyFitnessPal/FitBit anyway.

Example, I just rode my bike to/from Pizza hut, 760 calories for a 720 calorie personal pan pizza.

wraith808:
I think there shouldn't be any stipulations, other than to eat healthy for your goals, and exercise for your goals, so that we can be more inclusive than exclusive :)  Some people can't eat certain foods in order to remain healthy, while others can.  Same with exercise. :)

Edvard:
Wellllll.... Nutritionally speaking, calories from fat, sugar, and protein are all processed differently by the body, so simply hitting an exercise/calorie balance doesn't cut along the same lines, depending on what you're eating.  Sugar + fat is a deadly combination in general, but a mostly-protein diet is only recommended for those wanting to build muscle.  As always, just take some common sense in what you eat and how much.  I mean, how many of us genuinely don't know that a bag of chips and a handful of cookies while watching a Star Trek marathon is NOT good for your body?
Really?  :-\

barney:
I mean, how many of us genuinely don't know that a bag of chips and a handful of cookies while watching a Star Trek marathon is NOT good for your body?
-Edvard (May 25, 2013, 09:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dunno 'bout that, but what abut a[ny] brew?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version