ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The DonationCoder.com 30-Day Healthy Eating and Exercise Challenge!

<< < (4/18) > >>

Carol Haynes:
... raising a glass only counts if there's a five (5) pound weight attached, and if you alternate hands  :P :P-barney (May 23, 2013, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

let's see, two full ones of those German litre beer glasses would make roughly five pounds weight - one in each hand.
Sip alternately :p

-tomos (May 24, 2013, 04:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that's a fitness regime ;-)

allen:

I was going to go down the FitBit route, but I've got to say the stein sipping method sounds more fun.

Stoic Joker:
At 48 I still have a 32" waist ... Which is entirely a genetic accident as I've never been "athletic"..

However, much as I'd like to join in I just screwed up my ankle trying to (wife's idea) run a 5K (like an idiot) a few weeks back. It took me 44 minutes, but for as a guy that smoked for 30 years ... I'd say getting to the end of the thing without dropping dead means I won.

So... I'll just have to go with tomos' stein curls this time.

Carol Haynes:
Starts tomorrow - so tonight ...

* Large chicken curry
* Lentils and dahl curry
* Rice
* Bread
* Toffee Popcorn
* Lager
Tomorrow FA !

Joe Hone:
I need clarification of the rules - does dark chocolate fall under junk food? Or is it heart healthy (per current research)? Just trying to mentally prepare for the 30 day cycle. . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version