ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Geoguessr. I'm addicted.

<< < (7/8) > >>

4wd:
Ha, I don't believe it!

Started one off and found it was in Asia so I thought this'll be a really good challenge, drag the viewpoint around.....to find it's been taken from a spot where I've stood  ;D

The only time I've struck one from Asia and that happens....I'm off to buy a lotto ticket  :P

wraith808:
Started one off and found it was in Asia so I thought this'll be a really good challenge, drag the viewpoint around.....to find it's been taken from a spot where I've stood  ;D
-4wd (May 23, 2013, 08:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now *that's* cool. :)

4wd:
Now *that's* cool. :)-wraith808 (May 23, 2013, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Since it's the only Asian start point I've had so far, here it is for you to play with: The Challenge

I completely missed the clue at the start point of number 3 and ended up on the wrong continent  :-[

The cluesA) Been there, done that :D  A bit more?  It's European architecture.
B) Got the country right...just....should have traveled further in a direction.
C) Got nowhere near the right country: look at the building carefully, it'll give you the continent - other than that, have fun.
D) Real estate signs followed by the actual office if you head north
E) Sign, sign everywhere a sign.....

tomos:
Since it's the only Asian start point I've had so far, here it is for you to play with: The Challenge
-4wd (May 23, 2013, 08:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

edit/ removed link & added in spoiler /edit
Challenge game finished!
You lost the challenge with 14802 points against 21957

my best score yet - as I said above I dont move from the spot - well tbh, if there is a sign nearby I will move towards it (and search for it). I just dont have the time to do it at all unless I limit it that way.

SPOILER[url=http://www.geoguessr.com?v=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%3D%3D]Challenge game finished!
You lost the challenge with 14802 points against 21957

I was lucky with the China guess (but it *was* an intelligent guess :P)
Botswana I was sure I had the right town- but it wasnt...

pilgrim:
So that's how you do it!Don't mind me, I'm just trying to work out how this works.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version