ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EMDB: Eric's Movie Database

<< < (5/5)

wraith808:
Wraith - surely you have read some of the 20 page threads in their forum arguing violently over whether certain crew members' middle initials should be included in the DVD profiles. Really obsessive folks there! I had clicked Yes to submit some of my episode profiles when I created them and the program prompted me to upload them to their database. You should have seen the nasty comments/PMs I received because I included info beyond what was on the DVD case! Of course I never submitted anything again!
-J-Mac (June 07, 2012, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually... no.  I've not frequented the forums at all.  I find most official forums to be full of nutjobs, so I try not to visit them.  :huh:

jgpaiva:
That's why I chose Movienizer. It's a multifunctional freeware.-Umbrella (October 27, 2009, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not freeware in any way, shape or form:
-4wd (June 06, 2012, 07:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
Notice that the post is 2 years old, something may have changed in the meantime :)

daddydave:
That's why I chose Movienizer. It's a multifunctional freeware.-Umbrella (October 27, 2009, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Notice that the post is 2 years old, something may have changed in the meantime :)
-jgpaiva (June 08, 2012, 09:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good catch!

4wd:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
-jgpaiva (June 08, 2012, 09:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

:wallbash:   :-[

J-Mac:
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I thought I would mention - for anyone subscribed to this thread - that Movienizer is available today on Giveaway Of The Day. I realize it's late - the giveaway ends in about 4 hours - but maybe enough time for someone to pick it up!

I'm looking again anyway.... FN Programs has just become "abandonware"...  sniff... sniff..   :'(

Their forum was read-only for a couple of months - I figured he was getting too much spam or something, though it was definitely suspicious, and tonight I went there and the entire site is gone! Just a basic file listing page where you can still download the latest versions and a note with an email address if you lose your license key. And a thank you. No other info. Damn... Here I go again.

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version