ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SSC 4.30_Few UI questions

<< < (2/3) > >>

cathie28:
No suggestions on changing the font used to display total image size & selected size larger or darker?

Is that controlled by a user setting in Windows (Vista), by SSC or controlled by Vista but not editable by users?  My SSC numerals don't look the same as mouser's screen.
My SSC image size numerals don't look the same as other screen capture apps'.

The 1st screen in Reply 4 show the image size numerals are very thin & not easy to read.
Perhaps those other apps specify their own fonts & SSC uses fonts set somewhere ? in Vista's Appearance & Settings?

mouser:
Let me chew this over a bit..

cathie28:
Mixed metaphors.  :D  "Let me chew on this," or "Let me think this over."  Or, as the Beverly Hillbillies would say, "Let me ponder this a spell."

cathie28:
Are you through chewing? :D  My eyesight is a bit WORSE than before, though get my eyes examined every yr & change glasses if ANY vision change.  All that aside, the tiny font at SSC screen bottom (status bar?) is really TOO small for anyone > 50 & DEFINITELY those having hit the big Six - 0.

Again, * RULERS .*  No rulers AND -  Total Image / Selected Area values at screen bottom are much harder to read (too small) than need be.

PLEASE Suh, have pity on de old folks or those w/ < perfect sight.  At least an option to make it larger.  Rulers would be nice.

Thanks.

dvally:
Hi cathie28, I just wanted to mention (on the fonts topic) that for me personally (>50) I have to decrease the resolution on my monitor to be able to see the fonts more clearly. I don't mean just with SSC, but other applications as well. I use Windows 7.

I realize that the older I get, the harder it is to see the small stuff. As much as I don't like to admit it, my vision isn't getting any better.

I don't know that this would help you out any, but if you decrease the resolution by degrees does it help with the font clarity? I finally had to settle on a resolution that is not the maximum that my monitor can display, but one that will let my eyes see the fonts clearly. I of course am not getting my money's worth out of the expensive display - but if I can read the text better...

You may have already tried this, and if so my apologies for the interruption.  :D

dvally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version