ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Turn a batch file into an AHK script.

<< < (13/16) > >>

pilgrim:
I'm afraid you're going to have to do better than that, being an ex-tech I want want to know every little thing you tried without me asking for it....including the obvious things like typing devcon status "*DEV_001C*" in a CLI and you telling me what it says both with and without the interface disabled.-4wd (May 25, 2013, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Strewth Guv, gi's a break I'm only a beginner. You call that obvious? Thank God we're not into difficult stuff.  :D

Thanks for the update, the details look interesting.

I'll get back to you on both.

pilgrim:
VIndicator v0.3.0.23

CPU - 0-2%, only briefly hit 2% once, 1% flashed up every few seconds the rest of the time 0%.
RAM - 1st 3 minutes 10MB. Next 3 minutes slowly dropped to 2.7MB. Following 3 minutes slowly dropped to 2.2MB and stabilised.
These readings are rounded up or down slightly but seemed to ignore what was going on in terms of traffic.

Icons - All 4 of them showed depending on traffic, the one for connection idle and the one for combined traffic up and down seemed to respond quicker than the other two based on what Networx was showing at the time.
I have long had a suspicion that although Networx is set to ignore LAN traffic both it and NAI, which is set for the router, are actually picking up other things which might account for them being slightly out of synch with the VIndicator icons.

I never tried the options in the context menu as I still have the Scheduled Task set up to enable it and the main batch file to shut it down, if you want I will try them another time but I am sure they will work.
The auto-scaling works fine but I was surprised you had abbreviated 'Received', as in my case the connection name is the longest line in the pop-up the full word would not have made it any larger.

It looks like you have a winner.  :Thmbsup:

pilgrim:
devcon status CLI results:

Connection Enabled:

C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim>devcon status *DEV_001C*
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_E00C105B&REV_01\4&192AC53F&0&00E0
    Name: Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter
    Driver is running.
1 matching device(s) found.

Connection Disabled:

C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim>devcon status *DEV_001C*
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_E00C105B&REV_01\4&192AC53F&0&00E0
    Name: Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter
    Device is disabled.
1 matching device(s) found.

4wd:

--- Code: Text ---devcon status "*DEV_001C*" | find /i "disabled" >NULif errorlevel 1 goto running
You forgot the 1 didn't you?

pilgrim:

--- Code: Text ---devcon status "*DEV_001C*" | find /i "disabled" >NULif errorlevel 1 goto running
You forgot the 1 didn't you?

-4wd (May 26, 2013, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who moi?  :o

Actually no, I noticed it was missing the first time when I compared it to other scripts I have a note of.  :P

Still didn't work.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version