ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Micro-Fundraiser for the Official DonationCoder CodyMobile!

<< < (7/14) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
The Codymobile may be arriving on Thursday..
Stay tuned and keep fingers crossed.

I still don't have the decal to put on it -- so i will need that soon.
-mouser (May 26, 2014, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yee ha! I'm glad that however it happened that you made it!

Everyone party in the Codymobile!

Hehe you should do a double inside joke pic by going to visit Wall Drug in South Dakota. (Back before the Interwebs it was a business school case study. It was just an ordinary drug store, but someone made it a meme and then people posted "Miles to Wall Drug" pics from around the world including I think a couple of mountain climbers and stuff.)

Josh:
I am imposing a $10/per post surcharge on posters for each post on this thread to pay for the codymobile.
-mouser (March 05, 2014, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do that and I'll post the full list of all of your embarrassing IRC quotes, here.  :D
-app103 (March 06, 2014, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

<mouser> dont pick your nose after handling hot peppers-mouser
--- End quote ---

mouser:
I'm driving down to chicago to finalize the deal for the Codymobile tomorrow -- wish me luck!

If all goes well, stay tuned for some photos this weekend.

Now to get a DC decal made..

mouser:
The Codymobile has been purchased.

The bad news is it was above my budget, and needs some repairs.  The good news is I love it.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a contribution to be able to purchase it.  I would not have been able to buy it if not for your help.

Stay tuned for photos!

And now this thread can metamorphose into the fundraiser to repair the CodyMobile  :huh:

mouser:
Me and the Codymobile:
Micro-Fundraiser for the Official DonationCoder CodyMobile!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version