ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (4/156) > >>

msteph:
Is the latest version 2.32.01 or 2.32.02?

Installing the download link to 2.32.01 shows the program is 2.32.02.

Not a big deal for this great program but I had to ask.

:)

lanux128:
this is my latest version.. :)

gregland:
I have so the 2.32.02 with this link

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

mouser:
there will be a new release in days and i'll make the versions right :)

superboyac:
Bug?
I have always had a problem with the last file in the thumbnail display:  the filename is always hidden on the bottom past the area where the scroll stops.  When I click on it to rename the file (this happens when the filename takes up two lines, which is most of the time), I can't go down far enough.  Usually, I have to use the keyboard to navigate the filename, because the mouse won't reach.  Anyway, I've attached a picture.  Anyone else experience this?  Actually, I can't figure out how to take a screenshot of it...
Furthermore, it happens when you single-click on the filename to rename it.  The long filename turns into a cursor-box, but the width of the box is much narrower than the width of the filename before you click on it.  So, the two-line filename is now three or four lines, and the extra lines don't fit in the two line box.  I suggest either keeping the rename box width the same as the regular display width, or making the rename box high enough to accommodate the whole filename without scrolling.  Am I anal or what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version