ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (149/156) > >>

mouser:
Anyone?

ralfs:
Hi mouser,
I've tested v 4.36.2.

Delete Contents of Selection is working as expected. I think it's ok for a SpecialFX function not to be bound to the Delete key by default?
If you some time give us a possibility to define custom hotkeys for all functions, everyone can make his own preferred hotkeys.

. . . there is a spelling mistake for this function: "Delete contents of selection (make stransparent)"

"Toolbar icon sizing" also works like expected. 24x24 is ok for me. Bigger icons are extremely pixelated.

Are customizable toolbars (positions), buttons for other menu entries and customizable hotkeys on your plan for the near future?

Thanks for your awesome software  :Thmbsup:

BGM:
I still would very much like it bound to the delete key so it works like all my other graphics applications.  That way I don't have to remember that *this* one is different.

I do really like the bigger buttons, and when the icons are fleshed out, it will be wonderful.

tomos:
I dont have a high res screen but resize icons seems to be working fine.
Apologies if I missed any comments about icon quality -- the bigger sizes are poorer quality, especially noticable where there are diagonal lines. They seem to be resized up from the 16 x 16 versions.

Nice to be able to delete background to transperent. I'd vote for using the delete key here, but like BGM I'm used to using it that way in image editing programmes.

mouser:
Apologies if I missed any comments about icon quality -- the bigger sizes are poorer quality, especially noticable where there are diagonal lines. They seem to be resized up from the 16 x 16 versions.
--- End quote ---
yep, they are just the scaled up versions of the 16x16 icons -- not ideal but better than nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version