ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (147/156) > >>

mouser:
Teamwork  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
v4.36.1 - Jan 2, 2020

* [Improvement] You can now set custom toolbar icon size (More Interface Options tab).
* [Feature] New menu function, SpecialFx -> Delete selection (make transparent)

mouser:
The one thing I'm not sure about is the icon customization option defaults to Auto mode, where I guess the best size for the icons.. I'm not sure how good that size guess is..  So let me know if you have a 4k display the Auto size seems unreasonable when you experiment with icon sizes in options (hit apply from the More Interface options dialog to see size changes).

ps.
I know the larger scaled icons don't look super crisp -- that's the nature of resizing 16x16 icons to larger size.. Maybe in future I can have a whole new set of larger icons.

BGM:
Mouser, I don't know if something changed or it's just my computer.
Normally, I open the window in my program and then I push my printscreen button which freezes the screen so I can select an area.
So, I want to capture the dropdown menu in my app's main menubar.  But when I push printscreen, since my app loses focus, the menu closes and I can't caputure it.

I've been able to capture dropdown menus all the time until just now.

Maybe I just need to restart my computer?

BGM:
I set my icon size to 24x24 and that helps alot, even though most of them become somewhat pixelated - but as you say, they are still 16x16 icons, so I understand what is happening there.  It takes quite some time to make larger versions of icons from smaller ones.  Small ones from large ones is easy, but not the other way.
Thanks for this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version