ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (140/156) > >>

Filipe Meira Castro:
Thanks for the latest update :)

I would like to give a small suggestion, the "copy" button icon is very similar with common "paste" button icon found in microsoft application which confuses when people try to copy/paste objects! Maybe it would be better to replace with the copy icon from windows/word.

See attached picture of the icon "Copy current screenshot to clipboard as bitmap"

desiree101:
Thank you for continuing to update this great software! I cannot use my PC without Screenshot Captor now :)

djMot:
The screencast video link on the top-level post is a 404.   :o

djMot:

[New Feature] New right-click context menu in clipart panel to browse current clipart directory with file explorer (useful for managing/renaming MyClipart files).
--- End quote ---

This is worth the update alone!  I have been meaning to come in here and request it, but viola(!) it happened automagically.

Problem though - I don't see it.  How exactly does this work?  I've right clicked on an image, and don't see anything letting me open the directory in File Explorer, and right clicking on the background of the clipart panel only gives me the option to "Create new folder here."  What am I missing?

mouser:
I think you're confusing the thumbnail panel with the "clipart panel".

The thumbnail panel, which is (almost) always on screen and shows the content of your current screenshot directory, has no such right-click "browse here" entry, but only because there has always been an easy way to browse your current screenshot directory, from the main menu.  From the main menu choose "GoTo-> " and then the 2nd item down is "Explore at current screenshot directory".  Or to do it fast hit Alt+G and then E.

The new feature is for the Clipart Object functionality, which allows you to drop special clipart images on your screenshots and manipulate them as objects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version