ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (128/156) > >>

dbareis:
That sometimes happens with a browser being stupid and failing with a partial file, but my normal reply is to tell the person to try a different browser.. But you seem to have already done that...  I just tried downloading the file and it works fine here.  It could be some kind of proxy with your web provided.. Maybe try downloading it with some fake stuff at the end of the url to bypass any proxy, like:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe?dummy=123
-mouser (April 24, 2017, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've tried on 2 computers, with 2 operating systems, 3 different browsers and the URL above with "Dummy=123" and it still doesn't work.  I have no issues with the many (hundreds of?) other downloads I have performed since I first had this issue...

There is a proxy required on one of the computers but it defaults to traffic going through the proxy, the one I've mostly used hasn't got a proxy, its getting about halfway through the download and hanging.

Ath:
Could this be a provider-related issue? Maybe something in their cache fouled up?
What AV are you using? Have you tried turning it off before starting the download?

dbareis:
Could this be a provider-related issue? Maybe something in their cache fouled up?
What AV are you using? Have you tried turning it off before starting the download?
-Ath (September 26, 2017, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reply but No (2 different computers 20KM apart, different connections, providers) and this has been happening since the new version came out.

In any case the "?dummy=123" suggestion (above) should have bypassed any caching issues.

bejkonbejkon:
Hi Guys, thanks for doing that program. I tried 2 more but yours seems be near perfect :) I appreciate lot of config options and that Also i have UX observation. Im sorry upfront for my english level :) windows 10
- program /if i cancel or change name of autosaving folder, and screenshot , program get crazy. errors are poping up and i cant do anything than force close, errors are poping up next to change autosave folder patch
(autosaving enabled)
- program / good idea is make direct form from program for sending suggestions like this, i noticed that bug and next what i had to do was register in forum, click activation link, find appropriate topic and click reply (3 times in period of this had a think to interrupt process), btw. i know better UX forum systems.. :)
- choose folder (autosave) window /  somebody introduced configurable favourites folders in windows 10, to not to back to tree-look :) should i mention how frustrated is scrolling in 2017?
- really? that captcha below will show up any time I add reply?
- left side list should be modifiable, i set up in explorer recent modified so its more comfortable for me to have same here (i dont know, could program read settings from screenshot folder and set up automatically same?)
regards
Blaze

dbareis:
FYI: After all these months of trying I was able to download the installer today

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version