ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (119/156) > >>

oblivion:
Mouser is hibernating and procrastinating
-mouser (March 04, 2017, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hey everybody, mouser's human after all!!  :D

Since I'm here... I've foolishly volunteered to put together a presentation that will cover the whole process that resulted in me writing an autohotkey program to plug a few gaps in a bit of commercial software our maternity department uses. ("Foolishly" because my default attitude is to spend as much time as I can working behind the scenes rather than standing up and making a public spectacle of myself. What can I say? I'm British and introverted.)

Er, anyway, so this presentation's going to happen in a lecture theatre (aaargh) and I'm playing with the concept of making a screencast to do most of the work, so I can just do the Q&As and handovers to the other people who had a hand in it.

I have EasyScreenCastRecorder and ScreenshotCaptor and a microphone and, because I enjoy procrastination too and I have until early May, I'm wondering how (or if!) to make ESCR and SC work together and, if I do, if I can mix stills into my screencast (so I can put up screens that I might want to blur bits of) or if I should bite the bullet and learn something completely new.

Any suggestions or advice welcome. I'm currently considering emigrating in order to avoid the whole problem...  :-[

Ath:
I'm currently considering emigrating in order to avoid the whole problem...  :-[
-oblivion (March 06, 2017, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D

Been there, but eventually never done that drastic measure... :o

oblivion:
I'm currently considering emigrating in order to avoid the whole problem...  :-[
-oblivion (March 06, 2017, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D

Been there, but eventually never done that drastic measure... :o
-Ath (March 06, 2017, 04:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I suppose I could quit the job too. Or develop a dreadful disease. ;)

mouser:
High dpi fixes for Screenshot Captor are almost complete....

nitrix-ud:
High dpi fixes for Screenshot Captor are almost complete....
--- End quote ---

Any advances on FARR regarding high dpi, i'm so impatient to test it !  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version