ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (115/156) > >>

joker_ssc:
the best capturing program that I have seen

mouser:
thanks for saying so, and welcome to the site!

TucknDar:
I'm having a problem getting PrtScr working with Screenshot Captor. Needed to capture an active window, but Alt+PrtScr didn't do anything except asking if I wanted Dropbox to save the screenshot, which I declined. Alt+PrtScr does work, but Screenshot Captor doesn't interfere with Windows 10's default behaviour. Is this possible? Or do I need to use AutoHotkey or something to catch Windows' hotkey and pass it on to SC? Apparently I haven't used SC for this since installing Win10...

TucknDar:
Ok, so now it works... I rebooted my computer and that fixed it. My guess is that Dropbox probably caught the PrtScr key, and waited for me to use it, and then when I declined, PrtScr was left on it's own (in lack of better words).

Anyway, nothing to see here  :-\

iAmJonny:
I'm trying to record my external monitor on win7, @ 1920x1080.

I can't see any res. options in the settings?
Also, the auto-integration (of the esr addon) - is this achievable on portable?
Not sure if I broke otherwise-working auto-config (I extracted the ESR portable folder as a sub-dir of portable ScreenCaptor, to relative folder ESR), both work independently of each other.

Wondered if it's a codec thang, tried magicyuv (apparently improved resolution over default, maybe because of video&compressionTYPE setting changes...) seemed to fix aspect ratio, but no options (AFAIK) re resolution...

Do I need to get something like CamTasia or Bandstudio for 1920 capture (also using 16-bit external audio via USB behringer, doesn't seem to like compression options)....

Any guides here on settings to try for (eg) small(er) files VS best quality etc?

Powerful stuff Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version