ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (114/156) > >>

goozak:
Hello,  Just a small glitch I've noticed.

I just downloaded/installed version 4.16.1.  If I "Check for updates", it says as expected "ScreenshotCaptor is up to date (v4.16.1)."

However, the About dialog and the file properties 'Details' tab both still show 4.15.2.

Great software, by the way!

altae:
Yeah, it's the same on my machine. I use the portable version and the "about" screen still shows 4.15.2.

mouser:
Thanks for the reports guys -- as you may deduce I decided that with the new year I should all of my outstanding beta versions official, and it seems that I missed upgrading a few version numbers.  Fixed now.

TurboJosh:
Bug: The word "Override" is misspelled as "Overide" in at least 2 places in the program. A code search & replace should solve that.

Usability: When I do a capture and the Post-Capture Dialog pops up, I often enter a filename in the "Overide filename" (sic) textbox, and then decide I want the screenshot saved somewhere besides my default screenshot folder, so I click Save Image As.. But then I'm frustrated because the filename I just painstakingly typed in is gone. Could the program be updated to persist the "Override" filename when clicking Save Image As?

Thanks again for this wonderful, FAST, efficient, 32-bit software! No .NET bloat here!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Thanks, TurboJosh, will fix those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version