ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (113/156) > >>

mouser:
If its capturing full screen fine just not windows, then go to "Window Capturing 1" in options and toggle the "try to capture aero glass" option.
Didn't we go through this before?

Ficus strangulensis:
If its capturing full screen fine just not windows, then go to "Window Capturing 1" in options and toggle the "try to capture aero glass" option.
Didn't we go through this before?
-mouser (November 06, 2015, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think we did do something like this.

I just went and checked the 'aero' button and it still fails to capture. In all these cases, the ES running in a window was expanded to full size.

I tried capturing the sreensaver running as a screensaver and it worked with the usual delay that I've been seeing on ES in this mode.

I also tried checking the box above the 'aero' box, the one that says 'if the active window is too large' with the same result. Captured a black image.

mouser:
I just went and checked the 'aero' button and it still fails to capture.
--- End quote ---
im fairly certain you want it unchecked.

TechHarmony:
HI,
Thanks for the Screenshot Captor.
One thing that would help me, especially when these quick next release updates come out -- can you put the version number in the Installer exe version properties details?

Right now, all of the ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe are always version "0.0.0.0" -- regardless of what version it really actually contains.
So for me, the only way to know what installer exe is what, is to look at the file date I downloaded it -- which is not always a rock solid thing since sometimes copying changes the dates.
Thanks.

mouser:
I can do so without difficulty, so I will do so in future releases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version