ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (112/156) > >>

tripex:
Hm, tested Steam now, and it seems, some methods that worked under W7 with old SC do not work on W10. Worked around with the settings a bit and got some result. Send Windows Messages seems not to work anymore on some apps, on others it works. Same goes for MouseWheel Messages. Maybe its my setup again that interferes here. Well, loved the feature, but will go back to do it myself like in old days, the rest works fine so far. ;)

mouser:
Well, loved the feature, but will go back to do it myself like in old days, the rest works fine so far.
-tripex (November 05, 2015, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I put a lot of work into the MANUAL scrolling capture method in Screenshot Captor, which should work in all cases, with just a little bit of effort. It doesn't require any fancy sending of mouse or keyboard signals to the target app, but will help you stitch together multiple images.

mouser:
v4.15.0 is now official.

Ficus strangulensis:
Hi, Mouser.

I just downloaded and installed screencaptor v4.15 [NOT deleting preferences/settings] and I'm getting blank [all black] screencaps from Electricsheep running in a window. It'll capture firefox and my desktop [win-7 home premium 64-bit SP-1 and with updates up-to-date] just fine.

I guess I can fall back to whatever version I was running [4.13?] since it was capturing Electricsheep fine.

Y'r ol' Bud,

Fike

mouser:
I guess I can fall back to whatever version I was running [4.13?] since it was capturing Electricsheep fine.
--- End quote ---

i wonder if it isn't your security app blocking the new version?

does that problem happen even when capturing full screen?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version