ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (105/156) > >>

hubi:
This 4.9.6 update seems to have fixed issues I had with it

- "Hesitating" when selecting the region to capture (I use 'Grab selected selected region' as the default action)
- Delays in display and scrolling with the main window displayed as I have thumbnail window displayed

I thought it was my PC at fault (and it still might be) but all good :Thmbsup:

wut?!:
This is slick! I just replaced Greenshot, which I was never really keen on.

This place is great. I wish I'd discovered DonationCoder earlier.

mouser:
Awesome, welcome to the site wut -- make yourself at home  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
v4.10.0 - April 28, 2015

* [Improvement] Selecting multiple files with Ctrl+Click from thumbnail panel and dropping on current image now works better because it will ignore the case where the current image is selected.
* [Improvement] Selecting multiple images with Ctrl or Shift no longer triggers loading of selected images.
* [BugFix] No longer will query pale moon browser for current url even if option enabled in capture tab, since the browser does not respond with info.
Note: I am not pushing this to the update checker yet, since I pushed out another update so recently and the changes are not that important, but i just realized i haven't been updating the middle version# field that i normally do (4.x.0) and instead have been updating the build # (4.9.x), so thought i should correct that.

mouser:
v4.12.0 - May 28, 2015

* [BugFix] Ctrl+C to copy selected region to clipboard (especially with Ctrl+A) was not copying the last row and column.
* [Improvement] New option to not display PDF files in thumbnail panel.
* [Improvement] Clicking on a PDF file will now show message about double-clicking on thumbnail to open in default external viewer.
* [Improvement] Last captured region is now preserved across runs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version