ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (103/156) > >>

mouser:
LATEST VERSION:
v4.9.5 - March 23, 2015

* [Feature] New option to quickly disable automatic adding of comment/note to captures.
* [Feature] Renaming file with .pdf extension in quick filename field will now save a pdf file.
* [Feature] Trying to view a PDF file now shows a more informative message in statusbar and opens pdf file with external application.
* [Feature] During region capture, the cursor key behavior largely matches that of SC selection process (plain cursor keys MOVE selection rectangle; shift to move bottom right, alt to move top left).
* [Change] Changed default option so that changing file extension in quick filename field will not remove original file but create a new one.
* [Change] Saving Line/Arrow tool presets now saves arrow start and end shapes (be careful when applying in bulk to existing lines that it doesn't change their orientations).
* [Change] When capturing an active window, SC no longer steals focus afterwards.
* [Change/BugFix] Bitmap objects are no longer anti-aliased/blurred.
* [BugFix] Message about capturing all black/white image could sometimes show behind main window.
* [BugFix] When a blank comment field was set in options, it could cause spurious prompts about saving a non-dirty file on new captures.

millardjk:
Portable zip is invalid; have tried to download & open it twice.

mouser:
I just tested the zip, and it's fine.
Let me tell you what can happen that would explain your problem -- sometimes when a download gets interrupted for some network reason, the browser thinks it downloaded it fine, and so all future attempts to download the file give you the same bad partial file.  It's a real flaw and leads to huge amount of confusion.

What you should do is try using another different web browser to download the file -- and let us know if that works.  You could also try clearing the "cache" of your web browser, though its not clear to me how to do that in all cases.

hubi:
I have just downloaded the portable version & can confirm it is OK. Suggestions

a) Try clearing browser cache (has worked for me with having problems with downloads from sites)

b) Try another browser e.g. if using IE try Chrome or Firefox

tomos:
thanks for update mouser,
PDF changes sound interesting, must check them out

* [Change/BugFix] Bitmap objects are no longer anti-aliased/blurred.
-mouser (March 23, 2015, 06:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
only got round to trying this today - works great :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version