ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (102/156) > >>

justice:
Could I ask for a feature to somehow not show the "what do you want to do with this screenshot" and instead copy the image to clipboard or alternatively have one of the actions set as a default to streamline the process? thank you great.

Ath:
That's there already, for aeons, AFAIK.
For your bear minimum requirements, go to Preferences:
- Interface Options: After Capture Show: should be set to 'Stay Minimized' or 'Show Main Form' (away form the 'PopUp Choice Dialog' default)
- Post Capture Options: Copy to Clipboard: select 'Image bitmap' from the combobox

justice:
Holy cow, of course I forgot the limitless power of Mouser's settings pages. thanks Ath. You can even watermark all the images automatically.

TaoPhoenix:
Holy cow, of course I forgot the limitless power of Mouser's settings pages. thanks Ath. You can even watermark all the images automatically.
-justice (January 27, 2015, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, we politely cheer Mouser for the hard work he does in his apps, with a little light humor.

Mouser comes from the old school before Apple's i-stuff "simplified" things.

So somewhere in his apps is probably an analogue of this xkcd comic:
http://xkcd.com/378/

You know, Settings/Other/Recipes/Celery and Peanut Butter/Peanut Butter selection/

;D

justice:
I think the best feature mouser can add to any of his programs is a settings filter / free text search.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version