ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (100/156) > >>

ewemoa:
Ah, didn't know -- now I know to look :)

Personal preference is that Ctrl+C behaves as before (context-dependent), FWIW.

Ath:
Mouser, can you also update the .dcupdate file on the website so a Check for Updates action from SSC 4.9.0 provides the opportunity to update to this latest (4.9.1) version?
And besides that, the download speed for SSC is horrendously slow, ~30 kB/sec, and that's not something I saw happening before from the DC servers...

hubi:
And besides that, the download speed for SSC is horrendously slow, ~30 kB/sec, and that's not something I saw happening before from the DC servers...
-Ath (October 13, 2014, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Download speed is fine for me. Shared ADSL2 connection in Australia, around 45 seconds = 190kB/s which is nothing fantastic but means slow download speed may specific to your connection or PC.

Ath:
I had it yesterday from my home connection, and now at work which is a totally different provider, though in the same country :tellme:

xcopy:
SO.. my question is, should i make the new option for control+C (always copy full image) the DEFAULT?  I know a few people have posted before about being confused at Ctrl+C behavior, so this might be the least confusing option.-mouser (October 10, 2014, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd vote for default!
I could never be sure about what would be copied to the clipboard and so I hit 'save' and 'unselect' a couple of times and then used the menu for the copy command. Thanks for this option  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version